EMS is pleased to announce their involvement at Hillhead 2016, in conjunction with Invest NI.
Hillhead is an international show which will feature exhibits from the quarrying, construction and recycling industries. Based at the Hillhead Quarry in Buxton, Derbyshire, the show always proves to be an exciting and popular attraction.
You can visit www.hillhead.com for more information and to register for your FREE visitor passes (to help you beat the queues!!!!).
Why not log on and register, then come and visit us on stand E10 for more information and see what EMS can do for you????
EMS Ltd. is a fast growing company that specializes in the design, manufacture and installation of a complete range of waste recycling equipment for waste management companies. Our plants are bespoke designed to meet customer requirement and budget; catering to single site operators, large companies, and local authorities around the world.
Position: Graduate Design Engineer
Location: Killyman, Co. Tyrone
This position is for a role in the Engineering department, undertaking a range of tasks involving plant equipment layout design, preparation of BOM’s for specific equipment models, assist with new product design through search of potential component suppliers.
This post will report to the Senior Design Engineer and involves the following responsibilities:
• Produce designs using SolidWorks supported by calculations to demonstrate acceptable performance or identify design issues
• Author and update technical documents to be included in O&M Manuals, technical brochures and works order instructions.
• Manage task delivery against Time, Cost and Quality requirements.
• Creation of Bills of Materials in accordance with product designs created
• Work within project teams (though some independent work will be required)
To apply for this position please submit your CV to:
Unit 3, 110 Trewmount Road
Or email: email@example.com
EMS Ltd has recently completed a Research and
Development project in conjunction with Invest NI. This project was financed by the Investment for Growth and Jobs Programme for Northern Ireland 2014-2020, co-financed by the European Regional Development Fund.
This latest R&D project has allowed EMS to develop an extended product range which includes the Density
Separator. A Density Separator is a device that uses an air current to separate a material from another of greater density or particles from other greater size. By using air, materials can be separated based on other material density or shape. Essentially the machine separates waste streams into two fractions; heavy and light. The density Separator can be used for MSW, C&D and RDF applications.
The Benefits for Customers having such a product:
• Can separate two waste streams into two fractions; Heavy and Lights quickly and efficiently
• Reduce Waste Disposal Costs and Maximise Material Recovery with Density Separation technology
• Recovering high-quality, reusable material from waste not only equips you with a valuable resource – it also boosts your green credentials
• EMS Ltd.’s density separators benefit from leading separation technology, ensuring an ultra-efficient process and guaranteeing high returns
• They are also fully self-contained, extremely durable, with the advantage of being easily incorporated into existing systems
EMS Environmental Marketing Solutions Ltd recently celebrated receiving their Investors in People (IiP) accreditation at an awards ceremony held in Belfast Castle.
Speaking at the event, Employment and Learning Minister Dr Stephen Farry said: “This occasion celebrates Northern Ireland businesses proving their excellence. Organisations succeed by realising the potential of their people. The organisations receiving Investors in People accreditation today are proof of that.
“People’s strengths, people’s ambitions and people’s ideas are the engine of success. IiP accreditation signals to customers and employees your commitment to good business and people management excellence.”
IiP has long been acknowledged as the most successful framework for business improvement through people. It helps organisations of every size, sector and location to compete and succeed through improved people performance. The approach to its delivery has recently changed, becoming more tailored to individual business needs, to help organisations develop, implement as well as evaluate their people management and development strategies. The framework also provides stretch for all businesses, who can now work towards achieving the core Standard or the additional accreditation awards at Bronze, Silver and Gold levels.
The Minister concluded: “If you develop the skills of your employees and improve your employee engagement, success will ultimately follow. Through Investors in People, everything is informed by one principle: good people make a great business.”
Harry McCourt, MD of EMS Ltd said “IiP is such an important achievement for our company. It proves our commitment to continually invest in our staff and to help develop their skills, which in turn will help to grow EMS for the future. “