Summary of Plant:
823 Static Trommel with integrated Feed Hopper
- Feed Hopper
- 3m long X 2.2m Wide and is fabricated from 6mm thick steel plate, with a capacity of 4 cubic meters.
- Feed Conveyor 1350mm wide belt
- Tromel Drum
- A 2.44 diameter x 7m long Drum. The inlet and discharge rings are made from 12mm thick steel plate Drum fitted with 40 mm punch plates.
- Four large solid rubber tires connected to individual 7.5KW. electric motors through reduction gear box to drive the Trommel.
- Variable speed control Drum speed 5-15 RPM
- Heavy Duty support structure with suitable bracing to support the 823 Trommel .
- fines bay- 8mm plate lined the two outside walls and back with suitable bracing
3 Bay Picking Station
- Incline and horizontal section is designed that the conveyor belt is 1200mm wide x 15.2 m long and runs flush with the main structure allowing material to be safely and easily disposed of to each of the six outlet chutes 1500 mm x 450mm
- Bay dimensions 3.0m wide x 3.2m high with suitable bracing mountings on existing RSJ uprights.
- Variable speed control is mounted facing discharge side of the screen area giving the operator a full view of the material on the conveyor.
- Walk ways on both sides of the picking station with two-incline access ladders at the front of the station complete with handrails.
- A steel clad double skinned cabin with wall insulation to reduce noise and dust levels
- Mounted the full length of the picking station complete with 3 off glazed windows.
- 3 off access doors with plastic flaps at entrance and discharge end of picking belt
- Suitable lighting and heating installed
- 4.5 metre wide cabin with extra wide walkway
Over – Band Magnet
- The stainless steel chute to collect the recovered steel into small skip.
- The magnet is approximately 300mm above the picking station
- Air Knife Separator
- The Air Knife separator is fitted with 11 KW electric motor variable speed mounted on a support structure on the end of the conveyor.
- 300mm diameter outlet from the air knife into tapered nozzle 800mm w x 75mm with adjustable angle.
Electrical Control Panel
- Fitted with sequence start up and shut down and variable speed drives
- Remote control panel in the Picking Station to control the speeds of feeder, drum (5-15 revolutions),picking conveyor and velocity of the airknife
Further information available on request