Specification of Plant:
Feed Hopper consists of:
- 1.5m wide X 4m long and is fabricated from 5mm thick steel plate, with a capacity of 3 cubic meters.
- The hopper’s bottom opening has continuous adjustable rubber flashing in contact with the 1m wide x 5m chain belt feeder.
Scraper Chain Incline Conveyor
- Scraper chain conveyor is 1m wide x 9m long and is fitted with a steel slots with rib back supports.
- 3 ply belt is fitted 5mm top cover 1.5mm bottom cover
- Rugged structural steel sub-frame incorporates chain and sprocket drive
- 700mm high sides to elimate spillage
Four Bay Picking Station
- The horizontal picking belt is a 1000mm wide X 11.5m long and run flush with the main structure allowing material to be safely and easily disposed of to each of the 8 outlet chutes 750mm x 450mm
- Bay dimensions 2.2m wide x 3m high with suitable bracing mountings on RSJ uprights
- Variable speed control is mounted facing discharge side of the screen area giving the operator a full view of the material on the conveyor.
- A steel clad double skinned cabin with wall insulation to reduce noise and dust levels
- Mounted the full length of the picking station complete with 4 off plastic double glazed windows.
- 4off access doors with plastic flaps at entrance and discharge end of picking belt
- Suitable lighting is installed
Over – Band Magnet
- The over band magnet is fitted on the last bay with adjustable stainless steel shackle supports.
- The stainless steel chute to collect the recovered steel into a suitable container
Horizontal and inclined Scraper Chain Conveyor to supply baler
- Horizontal and inclined section of the Scraper chain conveyor is 1m wide x 21m long and is fitted with steel slots with rib back supports.
- 700mm high sides to elimate spilage
GB 1108f 30 Hp Baler C/W Control Panel
- Multi Material Baler fed by in floor feeder
- Automatic Tie System
Electrical Control Panel
- Fitted with sequence start up and shut down
- Remote control panel in the Picking Station to control the complete system
Further Details available on request