EMS Ltd. is a fast growing company that specializes in the design, manufacture and installation of a complete range of waste recycling equipment for waste management companies. Our plants are bespoke designed to meet customer requirement and budget; catering to single site operators, large companies, and local authorities around the world.
Position: Graduate Design Engineer
Location: Killyman, Co. Tyrone
This position is for a role in the Engineering department, undertaking a range of tasks involving plant equipment layout design, preparation of BOM’s for specific equipment models, assist with new product design through search of potential component suppliers.
This post will report to the Senior Design Engineer and involves the following responsibilities:
• Produce designs using SolidWorks supported by calculations to demonstrate acceptable performance or identify design issues
• Author and update technical documents to be included in O&M Manuals, technical brochures and works order instructions.
• Manage task delivery against Time, Cost and Quality requirements.
• Creation of Bills of Materials in accordance with product designs created
• Work within project teams (though some independent work will be required)
To apply for this position please submit your CV to:
Unit 3, 110 Trewmount Road
Or email: email@example.com