EMS Ltd has recently completed a Research and
Development project in conjunction with Invest NI. This project was financed by the Investment for Growth and Jobs Programme for Northern Ireland 2014-2020, co-financed by the European Regional Development Fund.
This latest R&D project has allowed EMS to develop an extended product range which includes the Density
Separator. A Density Separator is a device that uses an air current to separate a material from another of greater density or particles from other greater size. By using air, materials can be separated based on other material density or shape. Essentially the machine separates waste streams into two fractions; heavy and light. The density Separator can be used for MSW, C&D and RDF applications.
The Benefits for Customers having such a product:
• Can separate two waste streams into two fractions; Heavy and Lights quickly and efficiently
• Reduce Waste Disposal Costs and Maximise Material Recovery with Density Separation technology
• Recovering high-quality, reusable material from waste not only equips you with a valuable resource – it also boosts your green credentials
• EMS Ltd.’s density separators benefit from leading separation technology, ensuring an ultra-efficient process and guaranteeing high returns
• They are also fully self-contained, extremely durable, with the advantage of being easily incorporated into existing systems