- 4m long X 2.2m Wide and is fabricated from 6mm thick steel plate, with a capacity of 6 cubic meters.
- Feed Conveyor
- 1350mm wide belt is 4 ply complete with 5mm x 1.5mm covers and a hot vulcanized joint.
- A 2.44 diameter x 7m long Drum. The inlet and discharge rings are made from 12mm thick steel plate Drum fitted with 40mm punch plates.
- Four large solid rubber tires connected to individual 7.5kW. electric motors through reduction gear box to drive the Trommel.
- The trommel top and outlet to over size conveyor is enclosed with steel covers to reduce noise and dust.
- Trommel is fitted with variable speed control
- Fines Conveyor under trommel
- 1200mm wide fines collection conveyor
- Complete with collection feed boot the full length of the conveyor
- Incline fines Conveyor
- 1200mm wide x 12.5m long fines collection conveyor
- Overband Magnet
Over size incline and horizontal Conveyor including SINGLE BAY Picking station
- Incline section1200mm wide x 17.5m long with the horizontal picking station section is designed that the conveyor belt is 1200mm wide x 9.2m long runs flush with the main structure allowing material to be safely and easily disposed of to the single outlet chute 1500mm x 500mm
- Single Bay picking station housed in enviro cabin
Picking Station housed in 5.5m Wide Enviro cabin
- Horizontal picking station is designed that the conveyor belt is 1200mm wide x 42m long and runs flush with the main structure allowing material to be safely and easily disposed of to each of the 18 outlet chutes 1500mm x 500mm.
- 6 off holding hoppers with manual operated trap doors
Over – Band Magnet
- Complete with stainless steel chute to collect the recovered steel into skip.
Air Knife Separator
- Air Knife separator fitted with 18 KW electric motor mounted on a support structure on the end of the conveyor.
Electrical Control Panel
- Fitted with sequence start up and shut down and variable speed drives,
- Remote control panel in the Picking Station to control the speeds of feeder, drum,picking conveyor and velocity of the airknife.
- Nip Point Guarding
- External Belt Adjustment points
- Emergency Stops-including twin pullcords for all conveyors
- Fully Guarded to Health & Safety Legislation
- “Lock Off Compatible”
Further Information available on request