Bag Opener System (BOS 2500-4000)
EMS ltd Bag openers for recycling systems open bags at 95% efficiency. It meters material to the system and increase throughput for your facility. Built in storage allows loader to be more versatile and perform other functions, whilst the bag opener feeds the production line.
- The bag splitting & empting machine has been developed for processing recyclable waste wholly or partially bagged for subsequent sorting in MRF’s.
- Bags are opened and valuable material pulled out by means of the rotor SR III plus which is equipped with retractable slitting teeth.
- The product is conveyed to the slitting rotator by means of a chain conveyer in the discharge bunker.
- Reduces the need for manual labour, ensuring the subsequent process run at an optimum level by efficient metering and presentation of recyclables.
- Special ripper knives for all small bags.
- The valuable substances are not compressed or shredded during processing so that films placed in tins etc, can be easily separated in the subsequent processing stages.
- Hardox ripper spring loaded fingers are spaced to open bags from super market bags to bin bags to give 95% opening.
Contact us for more information