Eddy Current/ Non-ferrous Separation
With a vast amount of experience in the bespoke design, manufacture and installation of MRF and waste materials recycling plants, EMS Ltd can incorporate a wide range of handling equipment to do the job that you require, including Eddy Current Separators (ECS).
Working alongside world-renowned eddy current separator manufacturers, EMS Ltd can integrate metal separators within our custom built waste handling systems that are designed and manufactured to provide the highest possible recovery rates of non-ferrous metals, with minimal maintenance and maximum lifespan in mind.
- In operation, the non–ferrous separator utilizes Permanent rare earth magnets to induce eddy currents into metallic particles.
- This produces repelling forces which separate the metallic from non–metallic, providing a cleaner product for further processing.
- Removal of the metallic is selective and product loss is minimized.
- Single–source dependability and overall system integrity
- The eddy current separator is an advanced non-ferrous separator that is capable of separating domestic and industrial waste into two individual containers, separating non-ferrous metals such as aluminium and copper from non-metallic materials such as wood and plastics.
- Non-ferrous separators are very common in the fast growing market of can sorting, where they can provide an accurate separation of aluminium cans from steel cans and plastic bottles.
- Available in different configurations to achieve maximum separation, EMS Ltd.’s eddy current separators are ideally suited for purifying cullet and plastics, and recovered valuable metal from secondary metals.
- Stronger eddy current fields. These magnets are developed more powerful than competitive units.
- Each eddy current non-ferrous separator designed for your application.
- The separators are designed for robustness and ease of installation into new and existing recycling plants. Simple to operate, with flexible and easy adjustment, they have a low energy consumption.
Its sizes range from a feed width of 300mm up to 2000mm different magnetic rotor designs to suit specific separation objectives.
- MRF (Material Recycling Facility)
- Fragmentiser Plant / Auto scrap(fines to oversize)
- Aluminium Can (UBC) Recovery
- Wood Processing
- Electronics & WEEE Recycling
- C&D (Skip) Waste
- Incinerator Bottom Ash
- Wood Recycling
- Glass Recycling Clean Up
- Fridge Recycling
Contact us for more information