Trommel Screen T1200 – T5000
The EMS trommel drum cylinder is used to separate materials by size, separating the biodegradable fraction of mixed municipal waste or separating different sizes of crushed stone. Contractors may screen their site debris into two fractions; a saleable topsoil for farms, nurseries and site-work, as well as cleaned rock for aggregates or landscaping work. This allows the contractor to resell their waste, instead of incurring the cost of sending it for disposal.
- Heavy duty robust build
- Low maintenance
- Various plate and mesh sizes
- Screen drums made to customer specification
- Rotating screening drum with option of rotating brushes for self-cleaning
- Screening of even the heaviest materials, with multiple fractions possible
- Four Wheel drive
- Deep lift bars on drums provide aggressive screening action
- Electric or hydraulic
- Dust and acoustic covers available
- Fully enclosed sound attenuated trommels
- Numerous permutations on diameter and length for customers exact requirements.
- Segregate saleable topsoil & rock, significantly reducing the volume of waste
- Versatile screening solutions with minimal set up time
- Highly efficient
- Construction on & demolition waste
- Crusher stone and concrete
- Skip waste
- Sand and gravel
- Municipal solid waste
- Green waste
- Landfill recovery
- EMS trommel screen from 1.5m diameter x 10m long Drum
- Inlet and discharge rings made from 15mm steel plate
- Drum fitted is with as required with mesh or punch plate.
- Fully enclosed chute embraces the lower half of the Trommel and allows the fines to collect on a conveyor beneath.
- Four large solid rubber tires connected to individual 7.5KW. Electric motors through reduction gear box to drive the Trommel.
- One solid rubber tire provides thrust support for the drum.
- Variable speed control drum speed 5-15 RPM
- Trommel Mounted on heavy duty support structure
- Gross Weight 20 Tonne
Contact us for more information