Vibraflow Screen VF2500
Mechanical screening, often just called screening, is the practice of taking granulated material and separating it into multiple grades by particle size.
This practice occurs in a variety of industries such as mining and mineral processing, agriculture, pharmaceutical, food, plastics, and recycling.
A screening machine consist of a drive that induces vibration, a screen cloth that causes particle separation, and a deck which holds the screen cloth and the drive and is the mode of transport for the vibration.
- It has an eccentric shaft, with adjustable screw throw.
- Fitted with 3mm to 5mm thick mats with 5mm to 25mm apertures.
- It has a 15Kw motor drive.
- Designed for long life on heavy duty applications.
- Feed collection and stockpile conveyors.
- Suction and air separation system for further contamination removal.
- It requires no mesh cleaning device.
- High screening efficiency on problematic materials without pegging or blinding.
- Range of screen sizes available varying in width & length.
- Range of polyurethane screen mats available.
- Different aperture sizes and shapes available to screen various materials.
- Variable speed drive (VSB) for adjustable screening.
- Top cover in steel or tarpaulin.
- Standalone steel support structure.
- Mobile system.
- Angle of the screen can be adjusted to suit material being screened.
- Waste fines
- Iron ore
- Top soil
- Coking coal
Contact us for more information