Position: Sales & Marketing Manager (England & Wales)
Location: Based from home
Job type: Permanent full-time
Qualifications: Over five year’s sales experience in the material handling sector (preferably waste management)
Experience in: Sales of industrial equipment, networking, promotional activities including trade show organization, marketing campaigns, and product demo events.
Job Description: Sales & Marketing Manager (England & Wales)
Reporting to the General Manager the role involves:
- Responsibility for selling the company’s high value product range across England & Wales
- Follow up incoming enquiries and develop relationships and sales with new and existing customers
- Organising and attending events and trade shows
- Developing advertising opportunities
- Contributing to and developing long-term marketing plans and strategies
- Proven track record and success selling machinery, heavy plant or equipment
- Ideally an engineering background and strong technical aptitude
- Self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook and an ability to work on own initiative
- Willingness to travel extensively and able to work extended hours attending trade shows etc. as required
- Ability to build strong relationships across a wide spectrum of cultures and personalities
- Must be an excellent face-to-face and telephone communicator
- Must have clean driving licence
- Must be adept in use of MS Office, Internet and email
- A team-player
This is a progressive and successful manufacturer and the rewards will include an excellent basic salary with an open-ended commission plus the opportunity for the successful candidate to acquire equity in the future.
Please submit a comprehensive CV, if you have any questions regarding the position please contact Hr Dept Tel: 028 8778 9535.
To apply for this position please submit your CV using the contact form below.